Re: [LAD] [ANN] aseqmm 0.2.0 released

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 29 2009 - 16:00:35 EET

On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 14:39 +0100, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 29, 2009, Paul Davis wrote:
> > i notice that SDLmm has not had a commit in nearly a year, and appears
> > to have been named under a similar belief as your own.
>
> Is it about belief? There is something about that in the Universal Declaration
> of Human Rights. Article 18: "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought,
> conscience and religion". I would also add the GUI toolkit and frameworks.
>
> Maybe you know the text of a Law, or a sacred text source of the absolute
> truth, where it is stated that a library name ending in "mm" must not be used
> by those not belonging to the congregation of true believers, under pain of
> heresy ?

I'm glad that we finally see someone fighting for humanistic ideals, for
freedom of thought, speech and religion, truth and justice here, in the
dark pits of ignorance and isolationism. You, Pedro, are a true champion
of humankind!

Expectations that follow from conventions are a lie, breaking them is
true enlightened justice and who disagrees clearly doesn't like Qt for
inhuman reasons.

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: