Re: [LAD] [LAU] Is TerminatorX development stalled?

From: gerald mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 30 2009 - 22:22:02 EET

Hey guys, thanx for the quick replies.
I've already started looking at the code of tX.
Its a very clean codebase, I was able to fix a bug (saving/restoring the
midi event assigned to the trigger of a turntable) in 10 min.
I will look at the programs.
I would like to know how many of you need the feature of being able to
adjust the tempo of a turntable in an ableton live fashion.
Gerald