Re: [LAD] [LAU] Is TerminatorX development stalled?

From: michael noble <looplog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 31 2009 - 03:25:09 EET

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 6:53 AM, rosea grammostola <
rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Is it really a good idea to spend time on TerminatorX? Couldn't you
> better add 'Abbleton features' to mixxx, hydrogen or non-sequencer/daw?
> It looks to me those apps have more potential to survive.
> I could be wrong though.
>
> Regards,
>
> \r

While I agree with the sentiment here, I'd like to add a voice of support
for continued development on TerminatorX. To me it has always been one of
the most "fun" apps on linux to play with, and I think that's vital. The one
thing that always held it back to me was individual track outputs in Jack -
mixing down to stereo was always a buzz killer to an otherwise fast and
enjoyable workflow.

-m