Re: [LAD] Session Handlers and 'level 1' support

From: Gabriel M. Beddingfield <gabrbedd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 08 2010 - 16:03:20 EET

On Fri, 8 Jan 2010, Nedko Arnaudov wrote:

>> I think this is a good idea (Nedko or whoever dreamed it
>> up), and I'm willing to add it to my applications.
>
> What are your applications?

The main one is Composite[1], which will release a sampler
this month. I have some smaller apps jack_midi_clock[2]
that doesn't need to save state, and InConcert[3] that would
need to save state... but is currently not being worked on.

I've stepped away from Hydrogen[4], but if I were still
involved I would add it there as well. However, I'm sure
that Sebastian and Wolke would be interested. H2 is already
has about 99% of what's needed.

-gabriel

[1] http://gabe.is-a-geek.org/composite/
[2] http://www.teuton.org/~gabriel/jack_midi_clock/