Re: [LAD] Hydrogen and jackmidi

From: Philipp Überbacher <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 15 2010 - 23:03:04 EET

Excerpts from alex stone's message of Fri Jan 15 21:10:56 +0100 2010:
> A quick question. Is Hydrogen now a jackmidi app? I've been searching
> the interlink, and did see some discussion about it, and i wondered if
> this was an impending reality, or a false dawn. I've downloaded the
> latest stable but no jackmidi present as yet.
>
> Alex.

It doesn't seem to support jack midi. I just compiled latest svn.
It shows no jack midi ports and doesn't contain jack midi under midi
system or however the preference tab is called.
Only thing I didn't check is a new compiletime option that needs to be
enabled, but I deem that rather unlikely.

Regards,
Philipp