[LAD] [OT] Has anyone managed to compile this?

From: Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 16 2010 - 02:08:48 EET

Dear all,

Torben's new project brought back to my mind this mind-bending C++
template example (see attached), which I could not yet get to compile,
I have been told it has been compiled, but g++ will have none of it.
So I still have doubts on whether it includes legal C++ code or not.
But it is an interesting example (even if it does not build) of what
(possibly) can be done with templates.

My question to the list is: has anyone managed to compile this code?

Regards

Victor