Re: [LAD] Beta testers required for jretune

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 19:43:22 EET

Am Sonntag, den 24.01.2010, 00:37 +0100 schrieb fons@email-addr-hidden:
> If you want to test this just drop me a line to get
> the sources.

My first tests:

It's excellent as a guitar tuner, nice and simple to use.
As retuner, it sounds a bit muddy when the tone comes out of tune, the
pitch wipe up and down like a chorus effect, when the tone comes near
enough to a tune it work's nice and fast to correct the last missing
semitones. May a selection for the working (semi tone) range could be
helpful, to let the tones, witch are to far from any tune, alone, or to
cut them away.

Anyway, the first beta tests brings me some fun,
thanks Fons

hermann