Re: [LAD] hard realtime performance synth

From: David McClanahan <david.mcclanahan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 28 2010 - 22:07:06 EET

Ok, this may a partial fair point, but I don't think its impossible that
with a machine with 100+ MB of RAM that one could screw off virtual
memory(paging) especially since I'm not really after having a soundfont
library available so much as having something that calculates a sample at a
time.

The fair part may be the "3 levels of cache" which I assume amounts to a
buffering delay.