Re: [LAD] [ANN] Non DAW and Non Mixer 1.0.0

From: Tim E. Real <termtech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 03 2010 - 04:49:13 EET

On February 2, 2010 07:21:14 pm malnourite@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the release of Non-DAW and Non-Mixer version
> 1.0.0. Some version numbers have been skipped, as a lot time as gone
> without an official release. Those who have followed Non-DAW via git
> will only notice a few changes, most of them pushed very recently.
I installed non-daw and it runs fine rec/play here on a
 Mandriva spring 2009 system with latest Jack-2 SVN.

Couple of things I noticed:
Is it possible to move the play head just by clicking the mouse somewhere
 in the window?

In the HMS time displays the characters are just a wee bit too big for their
 window and are cut off slightly.

The play head flickers when playing.

Other than that she ran fine, sounds and looks good !

Will try seq and mixer.

Tim.