Re: [LAD] dead audio projects worth resuming

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 11 2010 - 03:05:02 EET

I would say Kluppe. It is a very good looper, especially for working not
with recording loops over and over, but for mixing existing loops. It would
benefit hugely from adding some basic synchronization to it and time
stretching (it already has a beat grid anyway). The author of it seems to be
busy and not really interested in further development.