[LAD] Fix for arpage 0.2 zero-velocity note-on events now in SVN

From: Mark Vitek <straypacket@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 19:54:43 EET

Hi all,

I've committed to SVN an update to arpage which fixes a problem in which
arpage would not recognize a note-on event with zero-velocity as a note-off
event.

If anyone is experiencing problems with MIDI keyboards apparently not
sending note-offs, you should probably pick this up from the SVN repository.

But having said that, I'll probably have a dot release within a few days so
that I can get the fix into the PPA.

If anyone has ideas for something (simple!) they want added/fixed, let me
know and I'll try to get it into the dot release.

Thanks,

Mark Vitek