Re: [LAD] midi beat clock

From: Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Sat Feb 20 2010 - 23:30:56 EET

On 02/20/2010 08:57 PM, Tim E. Real wrote:

> Stretchers are playing a very important role in my designs now.
> Even just using tempo maps requires them with audio tracks, if the
> user wants to change a tempo AFTER recording an audio track.

frankly, i haven't heard any stretchers that weren't totally abysmal. it
probably depends on what you do (single instrument tracks can work
ok'ish), but for anything like an ambience microphone, stretching is not
an option (and won't be, for the forseeable future).

i really doubt it's worth all that work...