Re: [LAD] Smallest, simplest, silliest SDR?

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 01 2010 - 03:35:37 EET

On Sunday 28 February 2010, Gordon JC Pearce wrote:
>On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 01:13 +0100, fons@email-addr-hidden wrote:
>> It's similar to Steve Harris' Bode Shifter plugin,
>> except that this takes a single (real) signal and
>> converts it to complex internally using a Hilbert
>> transform.
>
>That's an interesting point - I should look at that again. The trouble
>is, I'm so bad at maths my Hilbert Transformer developed shorted
>turns...

So did mine Gordon, heck, while I know what it is, and that its symetrical, I
could write an FFT or even a butterfly transform with a gun to my head. But
I have sure made heavy use of gear that can do it over the years.

>Gordon MM0YEQ

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Aren't we lucky our documentation is so sparse noone can accuse us of being
inconsistent? 8)
	- Rusty Russell on linux-kernel