Re: [LAD] Integrate LASH into Jack

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Fri Mar 05 2010 - 14:45:26 EET

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> LASH is dead. Session-handling in jack is the future. Thats why there is
> currently a big discussion going on about using jacks own ipc for the session
> handling of clients.
> You might want to read the archives of the last days of this list and the jack
> developers list...

Does any substantive Linux audio development discussion actually
happen on LAD any more?

I've only just discovered (because of your email and another pointer
to the list from LAU) that any of this session management stuff was
being discussed on jack-devel.

I don't think I've ever been subscribed to that list, at least since
it moved from SourceForge -- after all, I'm not a JACK developer. But
I am interested in session management. I've just subscribed to it,
and it looks like I have rather a lot to catch up on.

Hm.

Chris