Re: [LAD] [LAU] New Music

From: Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2010 - 22:20:34 EET

Hi, well I've looked arround in the jamendo forums, and it look like
users have to send the jamendo moderators requests for the albums they
want in ogg. These will then be put in the Jamendo p2p. So only when my
album is popular will you be able to get it via oog-p2p. But you can
still download it as zipped mp3s, then vote.
Gerald