Re: [LAD] [LAU] New Music

From: Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2010 - 22:56:05 EET

Hi,

On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 12:51 +0100, rosea grammostola wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Guys,
> At last I've managed to put my music online.
> Check out http://www.jamendo.com/de/album/62900.
> 'Let it go' is my first Linux only production, and now I have
> fully
> converted to Linux. Jack-Apps just rock!
> Please send me your impressions.
> Regards,
> Gerald
>

> Congratulations!

Thanx

> That bass sounds good, do you play the instruments yourself?
> What software did you use for what?
>
> \r

If you just mean Let it go: All instruments recorded by me, samples off
the net. To fill the background I beatboxed a little and made some weird
sounds with my voice, and sent that through some filters (Ladspa
C*-plugins)
Software: Ardour, hydrogen,various plugins (oh wonderful C*+CALF
plugins). Automation was done using an M-Audio Oxygen8
Gerald