Re: [LAD] Can someone add 2 features to Kluppe? (olivier)

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 00:16:41 EET

I will check out the latest version of SL, but the problem I have with SL is
that
1. It doesn't load samples over 10Mb
2. It never displays a file name of a loaded loop, so as the number of open
loops grows, you forget which one is which
3. SL was done with very different usage in mind. That shows in almost every
feature it has, they way it is done.

Also, what's simple programming for you, the devs, is a very difficult
puzzle for a non-programmer. I just learned to compile
from source properly ;)

Cheers!