Re: [LAD] Freqtweak & gcc 4.4

From: Jesse Chappell <essejlc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 20 2010 - 05:08:46 EET

I'm still around, but oh man, I've been neglecting freqtweak for
years. If distro maintainers ever notified me about anything I might
actually be prompted to spend the few hours getting everything back in
order. Even sooperlooper has been neglected for too long. Yes, I
need to update to sigc++2 quite badly.

For those who wonder what I have been doing in my audio software
spare-time, check out http://thumbjam.com .

In the meantime I really will try to update FT soon.

jlc