Re: [LAD] Freqtweak & gcc 4.4

From: Reuben Martin <reuben.m@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 20 2010 - 06:45:26 EET

Yo, back on Friday 19 March 2010 Erik de Castro Lopo was all like:
> Jesse Chappell wrote:
>
> > I'm still around,
>
> Oh, good!
>
> > but oh man, I've been neglecting freqtweak for
> > years. If distro maintainers ever notified me about anything I might
> > actually be prompted to spend the few hours getting everything back in
> > order. Even sooperlooper has been neglected for too long. Yes, I
> > need to update to sigc++2 quite badly.

Adding the includes and using sigc++ weren't much of an issue for me. I'm running into issues where gcc throws errors and fails, complaining about loss of precision from data types used.

> > For those who wonder what I have been doing in my audio software
> > spare-time, check out http://thumbjam.com .
> >
> > In the meantime I really will try to update FT soon.
>
> Well maybe the first step would be to get it under revision control,
> preferably of the distriuted kind (Bzr, Darcs, Git, Mercurial etc).

It's always been hosted on SourceForge using SVN

> The at least people can get your current version, polish it locally
> and send you patches.

-Reuben