Re: [LAD] automation on Linux (modular approach)

From: Nick Copeland <nickycopeland@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 24 2010 - 13:50:42 EET

> and Bristol, ... it was a long time ago.

Ah.

I knew I shouldn't have asked that question.

Louigi, I will send you some details offlist it goes like this:

Now a fairly long time ago, fortunately, bristol did some stuff with NRP that
was basically broken, I put the code behind a run time option defaulting to
off. I think I found the issues when I started driving it with an Oxygen8 and
got some of these issues but then it was also sending me something other
than CC for some controls. The symptoms were either no tracking or totally
arbitrary, nervous, random movement of some mapped GUI devices. Those
were the nicer symptoms. I won't go into the others.

startBristol -juno -activesense 0 -mididbg -mididbg2 -console

This will give midi msg debuging if you want to link messages to controller
movements, etc.

Louigi, I will send you some details offlist.

Nick.

"we have to make sure the old choice [Windows] doesn't disappear”.
Jim Wong, president of IT products, Acer