Re: [LAD] [OT] Turing machine

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 27 2010 - 00:46:01 EET

On Friday 26 March 2010 23:30:36 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> fons@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> > Newton's laws are to physics
> I take you with me to a desert island, perhaps both of us won't survive
> it :D. GPS doesn't work because of Newton :D. Pardon, I'm drunken,
> there's nothing wrong with Newton, but sometimes Newton isn't working
> for modern life any more.

Actually he is more than working today. If the stars revolve around you, that
is Newton. If the beer drops to the ground from your pint, that is Newton. If
you find yourself on the ground with an apple in your hand, that is Newton.

/me is kind of drunk too

> I envy your gift to understand maths. Or were you very disciplined?

I find it more hard _not_ to understand math...

Arnold