Re: [LAD] Interface development for the blind (starting from Bristol)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Apr 11 2010 - 22:48:51 EEST

Hello again!
   When I want to get debug output, I have several choices. Besides the usual,
piping output directly to a file:
command &> log
   I can use my braille display to cut-copy-past text. It's similar to the old
mouse driver GPM I think. You could highlight a line or more and then copy it
to somewhere else.
   Files are of course the easiest way, because you can directly attach them
and the programmer might have parsing methodsfor the output. Perhaps it might
get long and an exact output might help. but that usually only applies to very
big apps.
   Warmly yours
            JUlien

--------