Re: [LAD] distros migrating to JACK2?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Apr 16 2010 - 22:10:20 EEST

Christopher Cherrett wrote:
> [...]

Hahaha :D

it's impossible that this thread will cause a flame war any more, it's a
running gag. Everybody is unable to feel hate, it's just fun.
Please *beg*, just write the name of the distro and send it off-list :).

I'm sure that everybody on this list knows how to solve the troubles,
because of the chosen distro :).

TIA
Ralf