Re: [LAD] Is RME HDSPe AES supported by alsa?

From: Florian Faber <faber@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 05 2010 - 16:56:24 EEST

Pau!

> is the RME HDSPe AES supported by alsa? And would is be as reliable as
> the Hammerfall 9652?

Remy Bruno added support for the hdspm driver in 2006. I have never
tested it, but I know of a few people that use it.

Why didn't you ask me yesterday? :)

> I'd say all RME PCI are supported but i wanted to make sure since the
> card is not explicitly listed in the alsa wiki:
> http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Vendor-RME

This list is totally outdated.

Flo

--
Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.
public key DA43FEF4          x-hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net