Re: [LAD] LAC2010@email-addr-hidden-Utrecht

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 13 2010 - 12:58:24 EEST

On Sun, 09 May 2010 18:55:03 +0100, Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
wrote:
> On 05/05/2010 05:38 PM, Robin Gareus wrote:
>>
>> If you have blogs, articles or images from LAC2010, we'd be glad to
>> link-to or include them. Please announce them on the LAU list or send
>> them directly to lac@email-addr-hidden.
>>

> finally got this very sunday to finally put something together :)
>
> - blog: LAC2010@email-addr-hidden-Utrecht
> http://www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/199
>
> - photos:
> http://www.rncbc.org/lac2010

update. there's also this youtube channel of mine that collects all few
unedited videos captured with my n900 during my stay at Utrecht feat.
Queen's Day outdoors & Linux Sound Night@email-addr-hidden indoors.

- movies:
  http://wwww.youtube.com/user/rncbchannel

take care, some might be, uh, a bit graphic:] please comment and/or report
any inappropriate content.

cheers

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela