Re: [LAD] A little quiz about audio measurements...

From: Veronica Merryfield <veronica.merryfield@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 29 2010 - 09:42:42 EEST

> Regarding to station clocks I guess they are synced by radio and not by the power line. In Parma there the clocks might be heritage-protected ;) and stills synced by the power line frequency.

The ones I have visited have two clocks, one on the power line and one atomical. The control systems have the same thing, so they say, but when talking through the running of the station it seemed much of that sort of control is manual.

The significance here, I was surprised to see 100.0hz if it was mains bourn.

Vrnc