Re: [LAD] qjackctl & server name

From: drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 07 2010 - 20:41:27 EEST

On Monday 07 June 2010 11:03:06 you wrote:
> Or it sees a jack running
> when
>
> > it starts and asks if you want to connect to it or not.
>
> and for what purpose? qjackctl sole function is being attached to a
> running jack server. why do you want to make it an option ?

Because perhaps you want it to start up another jack server rather than
connecting to this one?

Can someone from the jack side speak to the future possibility of determining
all running jack servers?

if we settle on a naming scheme could this be done via a simple ps -ax?

(Not ignoring the hairiness spoken of later in your post.)

all the best,

drew