Re: [LAD] Looking for the cause of pulsating noises

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2010 - 20:42:56 EEST

Olivier Guilyardi wrote:
> Okay, that's precious informations. I wasn't sure this could come from the mic,
> but you're making it clear that it's much probable.

At least similar (maybe the same) noise isn't an unexpected surprise,
when using combinations of low-end analog consumer equipment. You anyway
should have a look at your source code. I experienced digital noise
similar to this more aggressive, excepted of some digital transient
noises, IIRC when using Rubber Band to pitch something in real-time,
while the length, timing is kept.

Ralf

--
Does anybody know were the Roland VR 760 currently is sold in Germany?