[LAD] Posting troubles

From: Olivier Guilyardi <list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 13 2010 - 15:56:58 EEST

Hi,

I'm having troubles posting to the list. Hopefully this mail will make it
through but I can never be sure. Switching SMTP server sometimes help, sometimes
not.

Some days it works, some days it doesn't. Yesterday, I tried several times to
answer to Geoff on the "pulsating noises" thread, but it didn't work. So that
Ralf (who was in CC) answered my post before mine arrived, which eventually
found its way to the list today.

Here's the error I always get:

<linux-audio-dev@email-addr-hidden>: host
    a.mx.lists.linuxaudio.org[198.82.152.114] said: 550 5.7.1
    <linux-audio-dev@email-addr-hidden>: Recipient address rejected: Mail
    appeared to be SPAM or forged. Ask your Mail/DNS-Administrator to correct
    HELO and DNS MX settings or to get removed from DNSBLs; please relay via
    your ISP (samalyse.com) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

I'm participating to a rather important number of lists, and LAD is the only
place where I have this problem (dunno about LAU and LAA, since I haven't posted
there for a while). Also, it never happens in all my other personal mails.

--
  Olivier