Re: [LAD] minimal LV2

From: Geoff Beasley <geoff@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 14 2010 - 03:46:40 EEST

On 06/14/2010 10:23 AM, Jeremy wrote:
> They already have a well established and universally recognized use, and
> this use doesn't fall under that category.

...and in that one line you have explained the entire basis of this
discussion. well done you ;)

will it change anything?? who knows, but it's a good starting point from
a laymans' point of view. as an enthusiastic LV2 user I wonder how many
other devs have balked at this and just walked away from LV2...

Hey Fons, does all this discussion mean you're thinking about whipping
up a few plugs then?? (please please please..)

best,

g.