Re: [LAD] pointer to python/numpy audio code

From: Guillaume Pellerin <yomguy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 21 2010 - 13:21:14 EEST

Hi Fons,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but here is the (young)
TimeSide module we're developping right now. It all about audio transcoding,
analyzing, graphing through pipes with python :

http://code.google.com/p/timeside/

The first (beta) package has been released last week.

Cheers,
Guillaume