Re: [LAD] GPL and plugins

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Jun 21 2010 - 14:20:05 EEST

Hello Victor1
   I'm no guru, when it comes to licenses. But I don't really see a problem. As
long as the non-free host can somehow manage to legally include the SDK to
load the modules, then it's no problem. It's on the user's side of things, to
load a plugin or not load it.
   I'd think the problem could be to include modules with the non-free
software. But if the user downloads them herself, that should be OK. The
license of those plugins should be clear.
   Best wishes
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net