Re: [LAD] GPL and plugins

From: Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 22 2010 - 11:24:42 EEST

Then there is the situation where you write a plugin using VST (and
its non-free license) and GPL. GPL should 'contaminate' the plugin
making it Free, but then Steinberg will come back at you for breaking
its license. Surely if you use GPL code, then you need to publish your
header files too.

Sorry, I did not mean to make this discussion longer than it needs to
be, but...

Victor