Re: [LAD] [Somewhat OT] Strange failure mode of a PC

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 18 2010 - 18:14:26 EEST

On Sunday, July 18, 2010 11:08:03 am Folderol did opine:

> On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 10:49:24 -0400
>
> Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > And I was in the 40's by then,, I'll be 76 in Oct, if this batch of
> > fencepost holes don't finish me first. A type 2 Diabetic, my warranty
> > expired 30 years ago. ;-)
>
> Woo! There's hope for the rest of us then :)

I never doubted that for an instant. There are some real brains on this
list. If osmosis still worked on this old wet ram, I might actually learn
something.

Sometimes this audio scene reminds me of a 'Marge' cartoon I have on the
wall, which says "Just think, in 40 years we'll have all these tatooed old
lady's running around, and Rap Music will be the golden oldies" Scary
thought to an old country music fan. ;-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)