Re: [LAD] [Somewhat OT] Strange failure mode of a PC

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 19 2010 - 21:34:03 EEST

On Monday, July 19, 2010 02:28:56 pm drew Roberts did opine:

> On Sunday 18 July 2010 11:14:26 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Scary
> > thought to an old country music fan. ;-)
>
> Who do you like? My dad was a fan and was always playing it around the
> house as well as taking us on trips to the opry and what not.

John Cash was the best, but his brother Tommy whom I have also met a couple
of times is a long way down the list. And of course I'll be in love with
Loretta Lynn for the rest of my days. The favorite list however, is quite
long so I won't bore this list with it.

> Some of his tastes rubbed off on me.
>
> drew

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Actually, what I'd like is a little toy spaceship!!