Re: [LAD] Basic Audio Mixing Subroutines

From: Tim Blechmann <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 13 2010 - 22:09:27 EEST

> Does anyone know of (or is there interest in creating) a
> library of basic, low-level, audio mixing subroutines? This
> would be analag to the BLAS[1], but for audio.
>
> What I'm thinking is something like Ardour's SSE-optimized
> mixing subroutines... and updating it for later
> optimizations (SSE2, SSE3, ...).

i've got some c++ headers, that provide simd-fied simple mixing functions,
but also some other vectorized functions, sse-based libm functions and so on
it is based on a generic vec class, that can simply be reimplemented for
different types/architectures, but for now only suports float/sseX

tim

[1] http://tim.klingt.org/git?p=nova-simd.git;a=summary

--
tim@email-addr-hidden