Re: [LAD] [LAU] mudita24 1.02 -- improved envy24control mixer/router for ice1712-based sound-cards

From: Niels Mayer <nielsmayer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 24 2010 - 05:43:08 EEST

FYI, I'm setting this up: http://code.google.com/p/mudita24/

Those interested in becoming "Project committers" (Tim!) or "Project
contributors" (people testing and making suggestions) please send me
your google account or create one (
http://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount ).

Please add your suggestions, issues, bugs, etc:
http://code.google.com/p/mudita24/issues/entry

Niels
http://nielsmayer.com

ps: as it's easier to setup two projects at once, setting up mudita24
under http://code.google.com/projecthosting/ was a side-effect of my
setting up a project for my first attempt at Vala programming:
http://code.google.com/p/spekle/

pps: I am now absolutely sure that mudita24 would benefit
significantly from a semi-automated translation/rewrite into Vala -- a
programming language with concepts from this century!! It would be
"easy" and a lot of suckage could be disappeared from the code over
time, incrementally...