Re: [LAD] SMC 2011 - Call for papers

From: Adrian Knoth <adi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 15 2010 - 16:05:14 EEST

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 02:22:12PM +0200, Orlarey Yann wrote:

Hi!

> 8th Sound and Music Computing Conference, 06-09 July 2011
> Department of Information Engineering, University of Padova
> Conservatorio Cesare Pollini, Padova

While I liked the announcement itself, it failed to mention the country.
Also the website assumes that the visitor knows where Padova is.

I finally had to ask Wikipedia to find out it's in Italy.

Given the international context of conferences, I encourage announcement
writers to include the country when posting a CfP. ;)

Just my €0.02

--
mail: adi@thur.de  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP/GPG: key via keyserver