Re: [LAD] Faster context switch

From: Tim E. Real <termtech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 10 2010 - 20:48:41 EET

Hi, thanks for this thread, I've been wanting to learn more
 about how we could use (the newer) fst in our MusE for example.
I was not sure how to make MusE a wine app, though, as I was told to do.

Besides getting it to compile as a wine app, are there any major
 tasks, traps, and conversions to look out for in the rest of the app?

Thanks. Tim.