Re: [LAD] current drobilla.net svn [was Native LV2 port of mdaEPiano VSTi]

From: Ray Rashif <schivmeister@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 16 2010 - 23:08:28 EET

On 17 November 2010 04:13, David Robillard <d@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-10-19 at 13:11 +0200, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
>> On 10/19/2010 11:20 AM, Matt Henley wrote:
>> >
>> > I have found the best way to build ingen is to grab the entire svn tree
>> > ( instructions at http://drobilla.net/blog/software/ingen/ )and do a top
>> > level make and make install.   Installing the programs piecemeal seemed
>> > to cause problems.
>
> I am working on this no longer being the case (recently I started using
> an external repository for the build stuff (autowaf) to avoid having
> symlinks to parent directories).
>
> The new LV2 build stuff still probably won't work except from top level,
> though.  I willl solve this soon.  On that note, dev and/or user
> feedback on the recently proposed scheme for LV2 extension includes
> would be useful (see LV2 dev mailing list: http://lists.lv2plug.in/)

Hi Dave

A day or two ago I couldn't build slv2, so I filed [1]. But now after
reading this it occured to me that I never tried a toplevel build, so
I did and it worked. Does this mean currently there is no way to just
builld slv2 by its lonesome?

[1] http://dev.drobilla.net/ticket/554

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD