[LAD] Please post this invitation to LAD - LAD NAMM 2011 Trinity Audio Group / Indamixx

From: Ronald Stewart <ronaldjstewart@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 10 2010 - 09:10:11 EET

Please post this invitation to LAD - LAD NAMM 2011 Trinity Audio Group /
Indamixx

Hi All,

The Linux Audio community is a 6 year blessing to our existence.

We would like to invite 5-7 at large attendees of Linux Audio Developers as
our guest at NAMM 2011.

Our 5-7 passes for NAMM are full vendor passes. Anyone in the area (Los
Angeles) or who would like to attend globally and has the funds to buy
airfare I will work with to get hotel accommodations at a super discounted
rate as to not pinch the wallet.

Deadline for emailing me you are interested in December 14th as the 15th is
the day I must submit our final vendor attendee list.

my email is ronaldjstewart@email-addr-hidden

here is the NAMM website:
http://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2011

Thank you so much LAD!