Re: [LAD] [OT] Richard Stallman warns against ChromeOS

From: gene heskett <gheskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 16 2010 - 06:52:13 EET

On Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:50:13 pm Jens M Andreasen did opine:

> On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 19:45 -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> > ... but what his own page says now, does not match the emails flying
> > around about it back in the day. Unforch, to be able to back that up,
> > I would have to have an email corpus that goes back farther than the
> > 2002 date, when I had a crashed drive and lost everything ..
>
> Ironically, if you had had your precious data in "the cloud" rather than
> on your own computer, this would not have happened. :-D
>
> [jma runs away and hides behind his mother]

I would too, after that one. ;-) If you think your data is safe in the
cloud, I have a bridge in Sun City AZ I'd like to list for sale. Safe
maybe, private? Donbesilly.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
I invented skydiving in 1989!