[LAD] slaving to jack_start/stop

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Dec 17 2010 - 14:32:20 EET

Hello!
   If I want to have a simple jack enabled program react to transport control
in JACK, what do I have to do?
   The basics:
* the program can start (it will play always from the same point (so no need
for relocating, etc.)
* the program can stop
* I also have an interactive command to make it start. I guess in this case:
Just let it start and leave the transport master untouched.
   Can I easily add the following: When the program is running, due to the
interactive start command and external jack_transport play/start comes along,
just start over playing?
   Kind regards and thanks
            Julien

--------