Re: [LAD] LV2 Beat reporting?

From: Paul Giblock <pgiblox@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 28 2010 - 22:00:08 EET

It sounds to me like the generic "Beat" Event would be a "TriggerEvent".
Triggers could be for clock, gates, envelopes, etc.. At least I think this
would model the way old modulars would interact fairly well. But: Is it
modeled as an audio-port with peaks to denote the triggers, or as an event
port with timed events? I'm leaning towards events personally.

-Paul