Re: [LAD] DX7 (was Re: On the last eve of the year)

From: Tim E. Real <termtech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 03 2011 - 00:13:22 EET

On December 31, 2010 06:08:04 pm Paul Giblock wrote:
> Now I wish I never sold my DX7 while I was short on cash in college..
>
> -Paul
>
> On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de> wrote:
> > Yes, there was a great collection, which I have downloaded at the time,
> > even before I knew hexter and before I could upload sounds to my DX7.
> > Marvellous what you can get and the pure mass of them! I think there was
> > one zip files with 10.000 patches in all.
> > Keep hextering and dx7-ing on :-)
> > Julien
> >
> > --------
> > Music was my first love and it will be my last (John Miles)

Hello. Not sure where to break in here, but the MusE sequencer
 has a nice DX7 emulator called Deicsonze.
It has adjustable parameter graphs and so on.
In the new MusE-2 Qt4, it was updated to a much better version.

However it is an internal MESS soft synth, so can't be used externally,
 but as a workaround, MusE itself could possibly be used as the module.

Hope that helps.
Tim.