Re: [LAD] Devs needed for opensource virtual analog softsynth idea

From: Jeremy <jeremybubs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2011 - 10:36:02 EET

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 3:09 AM, Sascha Schneider <ungleichklang@email-addr-hiddenwrote:

> 2011/1/6 Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>:
>
> > You do have the required skills, just need to choose the right tool.
> >

> By the way,
>
> to advance my skills C++ and DSSI/LV2 ..
> is anyone willing to offer a mentorship??
>
> regards, Sascha

Hi Sascha,

I have enough experience with LV2 plugins that I could probably help you, or
do some of it myself. I'm not the most knowledgeable guy around here, but
this seems like a pretty limited scope project, so I think I could be of use
as a "mentor". However, I seem to have difficulty finding the source on the
website you linked. I registered for the for the forums, and I found a
binary download for windows and mac, but nothing I could start hacking on.

Jeremy