[LAD] issue with AD1989A codec and alsamixer

From: Vincent Meserette <vmeserette@email-addr-hidden-robotics.com>
Date: Tue Feb 01 2011 - 12:48:54 EET

Hi all,

I am working on a system which includes a connexant AD1989A HDA codec
connected to a ATOM processor.
I have four microphones connected to the B and C ports of this codec.
If I change one of the 3 capture gains present in the alsamixer (Capture,
Capture 1 or Capture 3), I can't have any more signal on the B and C ports
It seems to be due to the fact that ALSA breaks (for example for the Capture
gain) the link between the ADC selector 0 and ADC_0 widgets of the codec,
what can be easily seen with codecgraph.

Have you ever had this kind of problem?
Do you know how can I resolve it ?

Many thanks for your asnwers and best regards

Vincent