Re: [LAD] [ANN] IR: LV2 Convolution Reverb

From: David Robillard <d@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2011 - 21:24:20 EET

On Tue, 2011-02-22 at 18:32 +0000, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> On 02/22/2011 05:38 PM, David Robillard wrote:
> >
> > Speaking of existing work, I vaguely recall mention of a plugin with a
> > Qt GUI? Where is this, I need one for testing...
> >

> afaict, there's none
>
> i recall there are only two lv2 ui (sub)extensions in use, to my
> knowledge of course, and you probably know better:
> 1) lv2_gtk_ui (http://lv2plug.in/ns/extensions/ui#GtkUI)
> 2) lv2_external_ui (http://lv2plug.in/ns/extensions/ui#external)
> nb. qtractor, honors 2) if a plugin exposes both, although i suspect
> there's none in the wild. if there were a qt or, most generally a
> *non-gtk* based lv2 plugin, it would be actually using 2)--no surprise
> there as 2) is currently the only existing "de facto toolkit agnostic"
> form ;)

OK. If an existing one is not currently in use, I will add a URI for Qt
widget to the UI extension (which needs a new revision anyway for other
reasons).

I am not familiar with Qt. What should the definition be? IIRC Qt4 broke
a bunch of stuff, do we need different types for different versions of
Qt?

Thanks,

-dr