Re: [LAD] LAD Activity (WAS: [ANN] IR: LV2 Convolution Reverb)

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2011 - 21:05:50 EET

On 02/23/2011 12:49 PM, Luis Garrido wrote:
> On 02/23/2011 12:01 PM, Stefano D'Angelo wrote:
>
>> Before I totally forget about it... I think it might be a very clever
>> thing to do to have some web-based thing (wiki or whatever, ideally a
>> social network kind of thing) were LAD people can notify of what they
>> are working on and what are their plans, so that it's easier to: a.
>> know about it and b. start cooperations, etc.
>
> You could use a search engine and, if nothing pops out, just ask here.
> That would be a more legitimate and pleasant use of this list than
> others, IMHO. ;-)
> Luis

I quite agree; besides there is the linux-audio-announce [LAA]
email-list: http://lists.linuxaudio.org

If you want to reach out to the public (announce new projects, new
releases, events, etc) just post there. One can get good idea of what
PPL are working on by actually reading LAA, too.

Note: all posts to LAA are being moderated. Once they make it through
moderation, the message will get on the linuxaudio.org front-page and is
automatically added to planet LAD. If you prefer to blog and would like
the blog to be included in planet.linuxaudio.org: read the sidebar of
planet LAD.

ciao,
robin