Re: [LAD] [ANN] IR: LV2 Convolution Reverb

From: Andres Cabrera <mantaraya36@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 27 2011 - 12:41:41 EET

Hi,

This feature is actually also very useful in post production for film
or TV, where often you get a video edit after you've started doing
your mixing, and you have to move big blocks of tracks in time. I'd
also like to know if there's a simple way to do this in ardour, or to
add my vote for it =)

Cheers,
Andres